Thursday, February 20, 2014

OFTOTH II

Observations from the Top of the Hill
Part II

     Winter came in hard this year. There are tales of a new ice age ahead and this is just a preview. They say the sun spot activity is to blame. The roads have become narrower, soon there may be no escape from the estate up on the hill. There are old cars buried around the grounds. They many not be seen until Spring. Checked the news this morning and read of a unusually large number of banker suicides. What is responsible this and who perhaps is behind this? Stress and unethical activities...shadowy figures we don't see on the news but pull the levers and push the buttons of control perhaps. Then one executive went for a walk here in New Jersey and hasn't been seen since. Wall street is a mysterious concept. It reminds me of Hollywood. It really isn't a geographic location as much as it is this thing. Something that defies definition but has an energy in the collective consciousness.
     The three seemingly unrelated women who walked up and down the road like clockwork every day last fall have vanished. There's been no trace of them since winter came. We're they real? Holograms perhaps. It remains to be seen if they re-emerge this spring. I suspect that the cell phone towers disguised as trees might be behind it. Those things are not to be trusted. They operate at brain wave frequencies and I feel the need to blame them for the troubled thoughts that can enter people's and animal's minds. It is important to build up the defenses and to know which thoughts are mine and which may have been implanted. For instance, if I think of going on a Caribbean vacation where I was to go para sailing, then I could determine with reasonable certainty that “they” beamed those thoughts into my brain. That would not normally be a thought I would I think. That's call vigilance.     
     If, however, the thought arose to drive from New Jersey to Mexico City and then stay in a junky hotel room for a few days, never leaving while drinking tequila and watching Mexican TV on a black and white set with rabbit ears and then driving back through the drug cartel war zone near the Texas border, then that in all likelihood was a thought that was my own. These are important distinctions. Yes, I have thought of doing that even though I probably never would. I even got directions on Google Maps. It's 2,657 miles and 40 hours by car from here. “Hola, senorita. ¿Tiene una habitación? That's all I need to know. Do keyboards in Spanish-speaking countries have an upside-down question mark? Some words are male and some words are female, that I know. Spanish is weird like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment